"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." - Sun Tzu
PR is the most complex piece of your marketing strategy. How you present your business (and yourself) to the public in good times and bad will dictate how customers, potential customers, supporters and detractors think about your company.
Beginning with an analysis of your current position in the marketplace, Mulberry Street's veteran PR pros will design a public relations strategy that supports your long-term sales, revenue, reputation, and growth goals.
But that's only the beginning: It takes commitment, experience, tact, and innovation to implement a PR strategy.
To accomplish this, Mulberry Street Marketing and Public Relations is committed to:
- Targeting public outreach to your prime audiences to maximize your return on investment.
- Ensuring that your company's external communications conform to the highest standards of accuracy, consistency and interest to your target audiences.
- Demonstrating your company's value, benefits and competitive advantages by third-party endorsements (such as "wowed" industry analysts and grateful customers) in targeted media outlets.
- PR strategic planning
- Branding strategies and key message development
- Local, national, and trade media relations
- Industry analyst relations
- Press and analyst tours
- Expert positioning for your company executives
- Press kit development
- Event planning; event and tradeshow support
- Product launch strategies
- Development and placement of case studies and position papers
- Speaker booking services
- Media and presentation training
- Specialized writing: case studies, position papers, white papers, bylined articles, newsletters, and more
- Crisis communications, in both proactive and reactive situations
- Publishing consulting
- Manuscript editing, book proposal development, and book marketing
We are a global PR, marketing and market research agency serving industry leaders and compelling startups in nearly every industry. As an integrated, truly full-service firm, when you hire our PR team, you also get the commitment of our marketing and market research teams to ensure that your campaigns are as successful as we can make them. The kinds of insights that you will get when you work with us just aren’t available from a PR-only agency.
Ruth Danielson, Mulberry Street Founder
Although many think that our creative services are sexier, to me, PR is the most interesting piece of the marketing mix. If you have a PR question, or your want to bounce some ideas off me, shoot me an email.