Special Offer for AirTight Clients
Two hours of dedicated marketing & public relations
consulting for your business - On the house!
Mulberry Street Market Intelligence has partnered with AirTight Internet since 2003, on the creation of powerhouse web sites, print collateral, web hosting, ecommerce projects, and technology initiatives.
Mulberry Street is a boutique marketing, public relations, and market research agency serving clients in the U.S., Canada, and Australia, in virtually any industry you can think of. Our services are the perfect complement to AirTight's - and vice versa.
If you have landed on this super-secret web page, it’s because AirTight super-values your relationship and wants you to get free stuff.
Here’s the deal:
Just for clicking on this page, you are entitled to two hours of free marketing and PR consulting with Mulberry Street president Ruth Danielson, including a one-hour meeting by phone. You might cover topics like:
- General marketing and business planning
- Launching a product, service, or company
- Creating web site content
- Improving sales
- Improving customer service/customer experiences
- Increasing web site traffic
- Reputation management
- Crisis communications
- Becoming a recognized expert in your industry
- Developing great content for your web site, blog, or published articles
- Better customer engagement
- Whether social media is a good fit for your business and which type/s might work best for you
- Pitching the press for media coverage of your business, product, or service
- How to differentiate your business to stand out
- Discovering untapped revenue streams for your business
- Or a host of other business expansion, communication, or promotional topics
Here’s how it works:
- Email Ruth with the subject line: “Marketing for AirTight Client: Your Business Name”
- In the email, mention that you want to schedule a meeting with Ruth to discuss promoting your business.
- Include your business name, your name, title, phone number and email address, a link to your web site, which projects you’ve done with AirTight, and when you last worked with AirTight.
- Ruth will email you a list of questions about your business and goals to prep for the call.
- Ruth will spend about 30 minutes reviewing your submission prior to your scheduled call.
- You and Ruth will decide on a time to meet.
- Meeting of the Minds: 60 solid minutes of strategic planning or tactical marketing discussion, during which Ruth will share as many ways as she can for you to reach your business goals.
- After the call, you’ll get a follow-up email from Ruth to recap the meeting, including any next steps for you and any resources discussed during the call.
· If you’re an AirTight client working on a new web site, design, or rebranding project and you want to maximize your marketing, or
· You are an AirTight client who has already completed work on your web site, logo, or design project, or
· You are an AirTight hosting client who has never worked on a creative project with AirTight,
…you are invited to schedule time with Mulberry Street for free marketing consulting to give your business a boost.
The time that you spend with Ruth won’t be a sales pitch; it will be dedicated to finding ways that you can better promote your business. Also, your contact info is not going into any database or mailing list.
This a way for AirTight to say “thanks!” for being a loyal client and a way for Mulberry Street to give props to AirTight for being such a great partner since the “W” Administration.
At Mulberry Street, we love what we do and we love helping businesses succeed.
Are you ready to give your business a boost?